As we are still in production, we’re adding new features all the time to each new build of Airlift:
Recently Added Features:
- Drop off agents at helipad one at a time or in groups.
- Rope pulls agents up instead of them being sucked up to the helicopter.
- Added Higher res graphics
- Changed on-screen controller buttons to Tilt control.
- Added Twitter integration.
- Got rid of Ads inserted automatically by platform at every screen transition
- Music now fades when level is completed
- Screen is now locked to Landscape Right to prevent screen from flipping when tilting
New Features Coming Soon:
- Adding maximum number of agents that the helicopter can pick up at once.
- Fuel gauge will blink when fuel is low.
- Scoring will keep track of Levels Completed.
- Fixed issue with rope not centering or unfurling properly
New Features planned:
- In-app purchases of bigger helicopters that can hold more passengers, go faster, etc.
- Female agents
- Ads that can be turned off with in app purchases
- Extra levels that can be unlocked with in app purchases
- More enemies and obstacles
- In Android the screen flickers when pausing level 1
- In iOS the speed control does not always save properly
The current builds are 0.812 beta for iOS and 1.827 Alpha for Android.